Membership

Rapid Raid

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Snacks Forum Index -> Dragon Snacks News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Voegelion
Leader
Banquet

re: Merging with Ilsik Haucil

It is with both sadness and relief that I announce the end of Dragon Snacks as an independent casual raiding kin. After discussion with the other officers and some of our more active members it has been decided that we will merge with our friends in Ilsik Haucil. I believe that moving toons into their kin will make it easier to socialize and group, with a special benefit for spontaneous, rather than scheduled, groups.
Dragon Snacks will remain alive as a kinship, but in a reduced capacity. We have enough money to keep the kin house open for a decade, and those who do not wish to leave for another kin are welcome to stay. Likewise, those returning from an absence will not find themselves without a kinship. No one has to move, and anyone who wishes to level an alt, solo, or go to the moors while in Dragon Snacks is welcome to do so.
However, as a raiding kin we have been on life-support since losing most of our membership to WoW or inactivity last fall. The renewed alliance with IH helped restore some grouping and raiding, but coordinating between two kins with with separate websites, vent channels, and in-game kin chat channels was difficult at times. From now on, raiding and grouping will be organized through Ilsik Haucil.
I am sad to see the end of Dragon Snacks as a raiding kin. I've had some great times and played with some wonderful people. But I'm relieved to finally be moving forward together with many of those who remained in LoTRO. I will be leaving Juliadoca in Dragon Snacks, at least for now. My other level cap toons will move to IH.

The IH website: http://ih.guildlaunch.com/
Moonraen
Moonraen
Officer
Lunch Box

I will be moving Moonraen and Ceitlynn to IH, not without some serious soul searching. Ceitlyn and Daggmar will stay in DS for now, so I'll see you all who are staying.

I am going to move over Trinityrayne and Retloc and Coltanian. It has been great fun being a part of dragon snacks, and am still a little slow on moving over, . Thanks again for the years of fun!!!
Hobrandir
Snack

Thanks for making the valiant effort Voeg, and for looking out for us.

I will likely be sporting the DS tag for a long while to come. Its just too sweet to give up.
fado
Officer
Buffet

If anyone wishes to move toons to IH please contact me. I am either on Bippii, Zethra Fadezhan or fado.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dragon Snacks Forum Index -> Dragon Snacks News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: